- Tried and won a hotly contested Miami-Dade case for a mortgage lender whose mortgage was defectively executed and ruled invalid, but the $300,000 judgment for the lender was obtained on equitable principles.
- Represented a condo owner in multi-party litigation involving Association and other unit owners over use of cabana and parking in luxury Aventura condominium.
- Represented a home builder in closing on multi-million dollar financing for land acquisition and construction of multi-unit housing in Central Florida.
- Represented a Seller/Buyer in a 1031 exchange commercial transaction with private mortgage loan financing from a family member.
- Assisted a client in securing institutional mortgage financing for the purchase of a condo/hotel property in Miami Beach, Florida.
- Represented condominium unit owners in a building where the Board of Directors proposed terminating the condo in connection with a proposed developer buyout.
- Represented a commercial shopping center owner through foreclosure trial that ultimately resulted in a sale to the foreclosing lender, which resulted in a substantial payout to the client.
- Represented a real estate agent in a dispute with her Broker regarding commissions owed and unpaid.
- Represented an oceanfront hotel owner in a complex, consolidated mortgage foreclosure action, in an effort to modify terms of the existing Note and Mortgage.
- Represented a New York second home buyer in a multimillion dollar purchase of an oceanfront condominium unit from an estate, and assisted with obtaining mortgage financing in a building that had been difficult to obtain financing.
- Represented a property owner in Special Master proceedings before the City of Miami Beach, in order to mitigate code enforcement liens against the property.